Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Non-sensical musings.

Leaving will not make me happy

Staying has nothing to do with it either. 

How often can I recycle the same question? 

I wish I could reach into the depths of me &

Find and the problems and solutions. 

Somehow each day must be lived like the last

While not forgetting to plant a long term life

Can it be possible to be happy with my 

Story, which unfolds in front of me,

Stumbling out.

Mentally sprinting appears to be my speed

Fleeing for the hills from the commitment 

Flatlands. 

Will I stop...ever?

I have to make a choice. 






1 comment:

  1. Mmm... "Fleeing for the hills from the commitment flatlands." It resonates. Keep writing, Krisi.

    Speaking of...have you ever done NaNoWriMo? You should check it out.

    ReplyDelete