Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16. 17. 18.

I am practicing a thirty day fast from hating Texas. I  post one thing I love about Tejas everyday until February 5.

SIXTEEN. The Food Cart park I never new existed in the Fort Worth Cultural district.
fd
Could there be anything better than a couple hundred people sandwiched between half a dozen food carts? Maybe if one of the food carts was veggie and another offered cake pops. Oh--and that we can all sit outside on a balmy Friday in mid-January. That's kind of nice.

SEVENTEEN. The "Out Spokin' Bicycle Club of Fort Worth."

Yeah that's what it's called. I knew I loved to bike but would never have classified myself as a hardcore extremist bike rider, but these guys have fun and kick -27 miles- in the butt.

EIGHTEEN. Holla, I lovsa that Summa gurl.


Summer has been my friend since 9th grade, I wanted her to be my friend sooner, but she thought I was a little weird. Things change I guess, I got cooler or she got weirder...
Either way, without Texas, I would never have known my dear friend.


What do you love about Texas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment