Thursday, March 15, 2012

Choices.

Choices continually swarm me--paralyzing each step forward. I am living in the marrow of life daily and somehow convince myself I am missing out on a grander adventure. 

I am heavily weighted down with decisions. Decisions about jobs, roommates, faith, adventure etc. 

My worth should never be defined by what people think of me, or by what grand adventures I take. But often, I let those two ideas swindle me of obedience to God. 

I am making myself sick with the cost of going and the weight of staying.   

The Ladder. By Andrew Belle 
Woe is meFaithless you and selfish meI will leave a key for you outside my doorway
Woe is meOne if by the land or two by seaSo won't you leave for me a light outside your doorway
On a ladder from there to here I'll climbAll this clatter between my ears I findDoes it matter if I can't clear my mindThere's a right and a wrong time
....
On a ladder from there to here I'll climbAll this clatter between my ears I findDoes it matter if I can't clear my mindThere's a right and a wrong time
Click here to Hear

No comments:

Post a Comment